Privacy and Cookies
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Information required for the fulfilment of your enquiry.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For this same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To make estimates of our usage patterns and size of audience.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
The Storage of your Personal Data
Information you provide to us may be stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses We Make of the Information
We use the information we hold about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our sites is offered in the most effective way for both you and your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts you have entered into with us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, should you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes, modifications and enhancements to our services.
When contacting you for the above purposes, unless you tell us otherwise we may do so by phone, post, email, text message or any other way (electronic or otherwise).
If you do not want us to use your data in this way please contact us by using the telephone number below:
Tel: 0800 881 8745